Friday, October 12, 2001

I'm wearing a tie to school today. Shhh, don't tell anyone! I'm sure my grandma would stop me if she saw, so I put my hoodie on over it. And it's Kyle's...he wouldn't be too happy about me stealing his stuff. But no one has to know! =) It's a very lovely tie, too. It's blue with hummingbirds [I think] on it.


I've had a recurring dream about Smashing Pumpkins. Well, not really a whole dream, just a part. I keep dreaming that they have another album out and it came after Siamese Dream. Called something white....I can't remember. But anyways, I was listening to it last night in my dream, and it was pretty cool. lol

Speaking of dreams, I had one about Real World on mtv and they had to do this bungee thing over the water, and somehow we all got on shore [I was on it]. Then there were these HUGE crashing waves, and it kept bringing up all this stuff. It brought up a house! It was all covered in mud, but everything was intact. There was a pair of sunglasses on the front porch. It was really wierd....I liked it, tho. Eerily entertaining...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home