Wednesday, August 29, 2001

I just got in a blogging mood, due to a request for the URL of this site. Even though I brought up the subject.......lol


Patrick is incredibly cool. We went to see a movie on Saturday night, and I was showered [as good guy friends do] with compliments about how good my hair smells and how "lay-able on" my shoulder is. We spent a couple of minutes in Boarders [I love books], stole SO much honey from Starbucks, and spent about an hour or so in Best Buy, hiding all the Smashing Pumpkins CD's so that no one else can buy them. Muhahahaha! I love music though. I'm at Denise's, and I turned on MTVX and Smashing Pumpkins' Zero came on. It seems like it would be a silver/black video [I think of things in color schemes-Christa knows], but it was really....well done. It didn't reflect the songs very much, but in a way that it didn't take away from the music and instead added to it.




So much for that blogging mood. I'm finding more and more lately that I have nothing left to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home