Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Bad hair day, bad soul day, bad skin day. I felt fat [as shallow as I know it is] and ugly and pinched and squeezed into something I'm not. I wanted so badly to get away from all those girls with the waxy lips and 2-inch waists. I got 'dissed' when I said hi to someone, couldn't get up the nerve to talk to him once again, forgot to brush my teeth this morning and spoke too loudly [according to Roxie] during the assembly. I want to punch my fist through a wall and run as fast as I can from here.

So now I'm listening to angry girl music about how victimized I am. I know I could put this energy to good use and run around but I'm so dead tired and horribly out of shape. I feel so dissatisified with myself. If anyone has any cheering thoughts, please share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home