Monday, July 29, 2002

I feel like I should be doing something and I'm not. I have a pyscological itch that I need to scratch, but it's far out of reach.


My family is leaving on Thursday for the big trip. I guess that means I'll be going Wednesday, to my dad's for a week or so. Then it's off to Mandy's for a couple of days and my grandma's after that. I'm looking forward to seeing people again [my dad, brother, mandy...] but I really wish things would just stay the same. I want to continue staying up til all hours of the night talking to my best friend and searching for poetry. I want to be able to feel comfortable and have the Spirit around me. That's not guaranteed everywhere I go, and one of the reasons I'm hesitant about going.

I've been listening to a lot of girlie punk [The Raincoats, Bikini Kill], a lot of emo [Rainer Maria], and a lot of Jimmy Eat World, whatever they're classified as. "Seventeen" by the latter is a good song. My favorite by them.

Warner's officially in Chicken Neck Island. Despite an unfortunate sunburn on the left side of his body due to the lack of air condtioning in his car, he seems happy and has a new kitten named Stitch. =)

Oh! I know what my pysche was itching about. I'm supposed to make Mac 'N' Cheese for the girls. Fewf. That's a load off my mind. I'm off to play Betty Crocker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home