Friday, July 12, 2002

Punkyelhsa: will you marry me?
dfinbergX86: no
Punkyelhsa: why not?
Punkyelhsa: WHY NOT!?!?
dfinbergX86: hahah
Punkyelhsa: why???
dfinbergX86: oh
Punkyelhsa: DAVID.
Punkyelhsa: Why won't you answer me?!
dfinbergX86: http://www.aleistereinstein.com/index.html
Punkyelhsa: that's not an answer
dfinbergX86: because u are a lesbian
dfinbergX86: thats why
Punkyelhsa: So?
dfinbergX86: FINE I SAID IT
dfinbergX86: god
Punkyelhsa: What does that have to do with anything?
Punkyelhsa: Besides, so are you
dfinbergX86: im not lesbian anymore
Punkyelhsa: WHAT/!??!
Punkyelhsa: I HATE YOU
Punkyelhsa: I WANT A DIVORCE
Punkyelhsa: Ohh the daily show is on
dfinbergX86: lol
Punkyelhsa: i love this show!
Punkyelhsa: i changed my mind
Punkyelhsa: i don't want to marry you any more.
Punkyelhsa: i want john stewart
Punkyelhsa: don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home