Tuesday, August 06, 2002

We went out to lunch in downtown D.C. at a seafood place called Phillip's. On the way to being seated, I passed a gorgeous boy with dark skin and darker, curly hair. I didn't realize I was smiling at him until he smiled back.

Two days ago I woke up and caught a glimpse of my reflection in the TV, and was astonished to see how beautiful I looked. I took a picture of my stomach/side with my polaroid camera and it makes me want to "lie naked in the moonlight". Lyrics from "Silent All These Years" by Tori Amos seem to describe it perfectly

"I love the way we communicate

your eyes focus on my funny little shape

let's hear what you think of me now

but baby, don't look up

the sky is falling"



That song has been my favoite for the last two or three days...And everything seems to be ending in elipsies or tucked between brackets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home