Thursday, September 05, 2002

"sitting perfectly
still
barely fighting off
a chill"

....seems to describe september so well. i'm trying hard to feel like myself right now, listening to the softies and ignoring everything else. school is making me feel bleh, rather beige and watery. the more i touch the more of me comes off and blends. tomorrow is friday, and the weekend, and i'll be okay for 2 1/2 more days. i want summer and i want the ocean and i don't want it to get cold and i want days full of ice cream and waterfights. school's not as bad as i've made it seem; i have more confidence this year than i used to [i'm sure i'll be saying that for a long time]. i keep little pieces of me seemingly hidden [paint on my arms/hands, uniball pens in my pockets, and lyrics written anywhere i can put a pen to], and i'm hoping the right people will notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home