Friday, November 28, 2003

Thanksgiving really was great. I had a grand ole time sleeping in the boys' room and watching the Conan 10th Anniversary Special. My aunts and uncles and cousins of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th persusasion respectively, rock and roll all night [and party ev-er-y day]. I went by the Salvation Army and picked up some neato stuff. Namely a hat and a skirt and a scarf...hrm. The ride back was rather montonous--gray skies and open road don't make the most enrapturing combination. So I'm goin to bed. Happy birthday Roxie, Mandy, and Momma. Congrats on having your bday day before Thanksgiving. I really did think about you lots. I'm glad you were born. =) I also got Rox's present while I was down in the south.

I keep having dreams about these boys and it's really really wierd. Some Korean kid who apparently I went out on 2 dates with. I can't remember his face, but I think he was Lane [from Gilmore Girls]'s cousin or boyfriend or something? Bleh. I need to get my mind off of all this stupid stupid stuff. I hate it. Barf. Alright. Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home