Wednesday, November 15, 2006

seriously, though.

I can't think of anything interesting to post. I've just been watching my stories, lounging about, playing with my hair, that sort of thing. I do have to leave for class in ten minutes, which means I should probably put some form of pants on. Today is the first sunny day we've had all week. Kurt is coming up to visit me tomorrow, all day long, and Friday night we're making fettuccine and watching Wet Hot American Summer. Saturday is a house show, chez lui, and my good friend kelsi, aka jammypants is playing. One of my favorite things to listen to to cheer me up, ever. I like how she makes music. I know this entry is a big xangaey with the narrative of my uneventful life but that's all I've got right now.

also, i kind of want a new screen name. any suggestions? i was thinking ashley the kid but several people have told me how stupid that is.

1 Comments:

Blogger missing inaction said...

If My Life Were A Soundtrack…
Opening Credits
Popstars - Rooney

Waking Up
Lonely Boy – Sex Pistols
First Day of School
Heatwave – Joan Osborne (?)
Falling in Love
In the Clouds – Under the Influence of Giants

Breaking Up
I like my beats – Kid Koala
School Formal
Eddie – Rocky Horror
Life’s Okay
It’s too late – the Streets
Mental Breakdown
Two step - DMB
Driving
Mr. Brightside- the killers

Flashback
summertime (live) – Janis Joplin

Getting Back Together
Bridge over trouble water – Simon and garfunkal

Wedding
Girl you know its true – milli vanilli
Birth of a Child
wicked game - him
Final Battle
Seneca falls – the distillers
Death Scene
Bad – Michael Jackson
Funeral Song
y- control – yeah yeah yeahs

End Credits
little girl blue – Janis Joplin

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home