Saturday, March 10, 2001

I don't know what to feel today. I feel [somewhat] like I did when I was a little girl, and spent the whole day inside. Like daylight has been wasted. I went baby sitting for about two hours, came home, and waited for a certian un-named genius to get online.
I read two chapters of Enders Shadow today. Not a lot, but enough. I thought it would be somewhat less exciting, but seeing things from a whole other view really turns things around. DUH....I bet everyones amazed with my ability to state the obvious now.....
Anyways, I feel like something is missing. I don't quite know what to do about it. I do know, however, that I want to talk to someone....Christa just got offline =( I find this somewhat hard to belive, but I think I'm missing Maryland. I didn't....connect to anyone there well enough that I still had some privacy. In public places anyways. I just want to go back there once, and be able to play my guitar on the Harkness's front (or back) porch. I doubt I could live there, though. Everyone has such a....mask on. Everything and everyone has their place, thier special little catagories. I probably would have one too, and I can't stand being labled. Its depressing. Here isn't much better, but at least these people weren't there when I grew up. They only know this me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home