Thursday, August 02, 2001

I HATE STAN SO MUCH I WANT HIM TO DIE GO DIE.


If anyone is interested in joining the "Kill Stan" club, email me at [Smashed87Pumpkins@yahoo.com]. Stan being my mom's boyfriend. I had a dream that they were getting married. I'm going to shoot myself if that happens. Or at least never spend any time at home. If any of my friends are reading this, know that I'm living at your house if the aforementioned does take place. UGH he's so annoying. I don't really care if they get married except for two things. 1) He BETTER not try to act like our dad, and make us hug him and crap like that. 2) My mom completly ignores us when he's around. When he was over, she didn't seem to notice that she has five kids and is supposed to acknowledge thier existence.


I'm just so bummed out over everything. I had THE wierdest dream last night. In it, Patrick and Sean and I were all...near this one place that I had dreamt about before. I think in that one I got mugged or someone else did or something. Anyways. Patrick was inside [we were at his house] and was arguing with his parents or something, then Sean came back outside [don't know where he was in the first place-I was in a car alone] and he like, came in and sat by me, and we kissed and I don't know, it was really wierd. He is a cutie. Maybe it's a sign. That I should never ever ever kiss him or else...um, we'll be in a car. It was a cool car, too. lol

I'm sick of the world right now. Of parents anyways. All I wanna do is hang out at either people's houses or the Town Center. Right now I have no problem lying to my mom about when movies end or what have you. I keep remembering Mandy's last night at the Town Center [I think that's when it was] and we walked around for an hour and went to the construction site and of course, I ended up getting busted by my parents. Of course if I didn't call I was mugged. You'd think after all the times I've forgotten to call [or decided not to] and nothing has happened to me they wouldn't be as worried. I'm not stupid, I'm not going to go into any dark alleys. I WANT TO GO VANDALIZE SOMETHING. Guess I'll have to settle for writing on the desks at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home