Friday, August 03, 2001

Jon is so awesome...he's a cool guy all around. I'm glad I know him. =) He's fun to talk to.


I went over to David's house today with Faiad. I sat there watching them play multiple computer games for about 1.5-2 hours. 'twasn't fun. BUT I did have a good time, and I ended up not going burning b/c I hung out with them. David's funnier when he's with Faiad. We ate "barf pizza" which wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, and I drew on Faiad's cast. I honestly kinda think David was either mad at me, or jealous of Faiad. I don't mean to, but I flirt with him a lot. He's my 'brother' and it honestly isn't anything more than physical attraction, and not even that much. BUT I do flirt with him, I think even more than I did with David when we were going out....so hrm. Maybe I need to work on my girlfriend skills. Whatever. I don't want a boyfriend right now. Boys suck, they should all die. They'll be subjected to Midol as no human has before. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home