Monday, October 15, 2001

Today was good. It was "Crazy Hat Day!", so I wore my awesome 40's detective hat that had a feather in it. =) I've gotten over not having school spirit. I'm naturally competative, and I can at least enjoy the break from class during the pep rallies. I still don't know if I'm going to Homecomming game, though.


I think I crack my knuckles too much.


Listening to Beautiful Day by U2 and enjoying it thouroughly.


I took my History test today after school [could't on Friday due to my blonde side running into a door] and I don't think I did too well....knowing the material probably would've helped, but hey, it's too late now.



Coldplay reminds me so much of Radiohead on 'The Bends'....the voice, and the music, tho I have to say that I enjoy Coldplay a bit more. I can't quite put my finger on what I like. It may be that I haven't listened to them as much. There was that week or so where I listened to nothing but The Bends. Maybe I played it out...?

Anywho, tomorrow is PSAT's and we get off early. I was planning on doing something with friends, but I think it's very likely that I'm going to stay home and enjoy reading....I never quite know. I don't like going out any more. Maybe it's the people. Maybe it's because I'm here. But I'm drawing back into myself and actually being shy every once in a while.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home