Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Music is beautiful. AJ [a thousand times thank you] made me a CD with music videos on it. Among them are-Smashing Pumpkins-1979, Try try try, Thirty Three, Stand Inside Your Love/The Verve-Bittersweet Symphony/The Cranberries-Dreams/U2-Sweetest Thing.
And they're so beautiful. Especially 1979. It's gorgeous and I love it SO so much. Stand Inside Your Love is quite quite strange, but is one of their very few love songs, and Billy Corgan is always good. Even with the scary eye make up. I'm so girlishly in love with him-isn't infatuation fun?!


Ice cream is delicious! and so is finally having Siamese Dream, Machina, and I re-bought the greatest hits CD!!! I haven't gotten to listen to it, I've been to thrilled with having Hummer and Wound to listen to, but I promise I will, and I'll tell you all about them. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home