Tuesday, September 10, 2002

I'm slowly losing touch with my *'me-ish-ness' and I hate this slipping away of Ashley. I could be doing so many amazing things with my time, and school isn't such a bad way to spend it, but I feel controlled. As strange as it may sound, I feel like pop-up ads keep comming up inside of me. I kept thinking about wearing makeup today at school, whether or not I should. I asked my mother about it and she said it's always good to try new adventures. It's not the actual makeup [except when I want to rub my eyes but dare not upset the grease and pigment] but I'm afraid I will become dependent on a mask that is very much not me. I need long baths and green grass, lillies and roses [and maybe even tulips, those sly flowers], big hugs, conversations that make you think and then burst out into giggles because you're so happy with what's going on, and maybe a good book or two. Then again, I suppose love is all you need, [your name here] dear.


*This would be another link to Sabrina Ward Harrison dot com, but I think I've done enough of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home