Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Oh, gracious, is it Christmas Eve already?

I finished my shopping last night, stayed at Wendy's for 4 hours, and my ankle is still sore from the fall I took-was it last week? Anywho, I think that this break will be very much appreciated. I'm going to Florida the 26th with my families for 4 days, and I'm looking forward to reading poetry and writing and dancing on the beach and looking at the stars.

Recent musical discoveries:

*Zwan
*Matt Pond PA
*Go Sailor
*The Rocking Horse Winner [even though I've known about them for a while, I recently got "Horizon". It's very much recommended]
*Dashboard Confessional, about a year after everyone else [see two entries down]
*Social Distortion
*Dance Hall Crashers, all over again

My inbox has been rather empty, as of late, but I compulsively check it every time I get online. Therefore, I'm usually disappointed. Just letting you cheap guys know, a really long email could count as a Christmas present. heh, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home