Saturday, December 21, 2002

Well, we're back.

It's almost Christmas, I've discovered Dashboard Confessional about a year after everyone else, and found that few things can replace loving arms...

I've been relying on my friends a lot lately, mostly for emotional support. I don't quite know what's going on in my head but I have a feeling it has something to do with it not being warm and this inside sadness underneath my skin. Chin up, and nothings really that bad, but I've been sadder lately than usual. Roxie's found a particularly fruity someone as her, well, someone. I keep telling myself I want to get away and I cry too much. It doesn't seem unusual but I'm not going to get like that again. But, oh dear, I'm awfully bad at sharing feelings and talking through tears. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home