Friday, February 06, 2004

Listening to Flogging Molly and the insanely long guitar solo of Black Friday Rule.

I got woken up last night at like ten by bro. buerger and we watched ER with my mom and talked about Lord Foul's Bane. ER was really good, too. And he was right, I don't hate my hair now that I've been styling it. I used lots o' hairspray and teasing yesterday so it got all BAM and sticky outy.

Michelle's viewing is tonight. So that'll be hard, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the Gordys. I hate how once I deal with a problem I expect myself to be fixed and all better. Because I don't really want to cry tonight, or tomorrow, and I doubt that'll happen because mom and I were talking about it on the way home the other night and I got all teary-eyed. Sigh.

Snow day, tho. Slash rain day.

I went out with Mander yesterday. We went to Salvation Army and I got the coolest shirt. It's long-sleeved and white with red polka dots. I also got this dreamy coat that's knee-legnth and blue. I'm such a shopaholic. Plus we got choclate and brought it to Mia. I haven't eaten yet, except for that Milky Way Midnight...ohh man that was good.

I hate how I write so lackadasically [word?] because I can type almost as fast as I think. It all comes out in one big jumble.

for i am the king and shall long may i reign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home