Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Roxie seems to make everybody's world go round. We stayed up mad late on the phone, talking about KR and BRANDON LADD and formal bowling. I'm scared/excited. Plus I get to wear my pretty dress.
It's 7 o'clock in the AM, and I'm in a gooood mood. It's a little gray outside, but there're blossoms on the tree right outside my room. What should I wear today...think think think. I really want to wear my red sweater, but I wore that yesterday. Black and white and red all over? nahh....gym today, I'll get hot.
I'm playing Bobby McGee on full volume to wake Lissa up. I had an argument with one of my distant relatives about Janis Joplin. He said she ruined this song. Then I took care of a baby.
Man this entry isn't even a little coherent. Oh, just found my favorite pen. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home