Monday, July 23, 2001

Listening to "Thirty Three" live and acoustic. Doesn't get much better than this. Tho I would've liked to talk to Christa [a lot] more last night, what we had was good.


"Tomorrow is just another excuse for you" -Smashing Pumpkins


I have school again today, after a pretty good weekend. Not sure how to take it, and I'll probably figure it out on Friday. It really isn't like regular school, partially because it's easy, and partially because it doesn't seem serious. It seems like it's just a bunch of adults playing kids. However, they play them very convincingly. Perhaps there's an Oscar winner in my Math class. =)

I'm making no sense, to me, so I'm sure anyone who reads this is confused too. When something actually happens in my life, I'll let you know. Until then, you're stuck with my day-to-day ramblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home