Sunday, July 22, 2001

Today is a good day. I scarfed about 3-4 pieces of pizza "cooked" by yours truly. Extra motzerella. I can't wait till Christa comes up. That's going to be awesome. It really isn't fair that she's that far away. Maybe there's a purpose, I don't know. But right now I'm angry that I can't see her at church today.


I'm sick of trying to sum myself up as 'punk'. I'm so much more than that. I can't really be described, I don't think. I don't care. I don't! hrmmm


Bittersweet Symphony. =) Right now is truly a great time. There is nothing but me in wherever I want to be. In the clouds, on a New York street, or in the Tonight Tonight video, with Billy Corgan ;).

I like being alone. I haven't ever really, not when I was little. But I love it when everyone's gone for the day, and I have the house to myself, and my music is loud, and I can dance all over without running into someone [if not something] and not have anyone think I'm crazy. (Hrm, run on sentences can be good...).


I don't know what to write about. Just letting everyone know that I'm happy. For now, forever, as long as the music keeps playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home