Monday, June 25, 2001

I'm home alone today, but I'm headed off to the movies in an hour or so with Beth, Jon and possibly Patrick. We're going to see "The Fast and the Furious", which seems like a wonderful movie. From a guy's point of view. I just don't really want to spend that much time watching cars and sex. Ever After is so good =) I saw it the other day, and tho I quoted nearly every line, I enjoyed it. You know you're watching a good chick flick when halfway through you realize your face hurts because you've been smiling with wistfulness for an hour.

Ohh Chex Mix is good.


If I finish packing for Girl's Camp by tonight when my mom gets home, we're going out to dinner. That'll be nice. Summer isn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be. I think I'll be able to stand summer school. Beth is awesome, she'll make it bearable. And it's just Math 8, so I hope I won't actually need to pay attention. ;)

BRAS SUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home