Sunday, October 21, 2001

What I was going to put for my description, until Blogger put a limit on the words I use. =(



pumpkin cookies-pretending I don't like bacon, when I secretly crave it-midol-Christa-convenient insomnia-laughing-music-guitar playing Mormon boys with marketable majors-dancing-guitar calluses-words-skateboarding-snuggling-Mansfield Park-homemade bread-peaches-raspberries-guitar stores-shocking people when I shop in the guy's section-oldies-watching people-wishing-daydreaming-talking in code about boys-orange juice-tripping and recovering-long and long distance phone calls-quotes-Monty Python-my mommy-people that are great without realizing it-eating-old, worn in shoes with bright orange laces-Scottish and Irish accents-planning trips-Billy Corgan-old, comfy shoes with bright orange laces-the far off sound of acoustic songs-bagpipes-Sunday mornings-thinking about the perfect, grass covered hill I will someday lay on and be content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home