Monday, April 22, 2002

I've decided to be a SuperHuman when I grow up. I didn't say a Super Hero, mind. Super Heros have to save the world and be famous and smile all the time. SuperHumans have awesome powers but use them for more practical things, like opening soda cans and braiding hair. All will bow down to my amazing abilities, but I won't have to do any of that work stuff. =)

Recently:

being creative and planning, again
'Cat Fight' and 'American Girl' by Dance Hall Crashers
dreaming and putting scenes from your head on paper: ink or paint, it doesn't matter
Chris's info speaking to me from 150 miles away [And we will hug and it will all seem so right because i am with you]. Everyone IM drkexistnce and thank him for me
anything and everything Rainer Maria
boxes of happy from ydnam [mandy] with 4 shirts, 4 hair clips, my blue shoe [!!!] a necklace and a ring
the loudest ska possible
beth robbing me of sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home