Friday, March 08, 2002

I'm stoked for my box of happy Christa's sending. I can't can't can't can't wait, but at the same time I know I will because it's going to be lovely and beautiful in every way. I'm getting music and books and I'm sure there are going to be wonderful little suprises in there I didn't even think were gonna be there.

And so, in return, I'm slowly picking up little things to send back. I'm going to make a punk mix CD tonight, and I got her a couple of buttons at the mall. Hrmm....I wonder how long this one will take?

Tomorrow night is a stake dance. I need to get to the church at 12 to help decorate and set up and whatnot.

I hate Stan. With a passion. He's incredibly annoying and I wish he realized he wasn't my father and has no right to tell me what to do. Especially when it's no concern of his. I find it strange how he instructs us so often, and yet listens to none of his advice. Hypocrite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home