Friday, August 16, 2002

Today I love everything, particularly "99 Red Balloons" as done by Goldfinger, provalone cheese, picnics with little girls, and long hugs.

We're going rafting on Saturday and Sunday, so I'm missing church and a dance, but this is the last time we'd be able to go until next year. I can't wait to see the stars and have a campfire and feel untouched water. I made a "Happy Mix" that seems like it'd be best on a road trip [lots of oldies and not-so-oldies that have memories firmly attached to them]. On Sunday evening, I'm hoping I'll go to the beyoutimous Ariel's humble abode for a few days. Oh, I've missed her. I've missed the summer, and it's almost over. No matter, I'm going to prolong it for as long as humanly possible. If you see me wearing sandals when it's snowing, you'll know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home