Thursday, January 22, 2004

Half day of school today. Kyle and I went with our grandma to see Big Fish. Good film, ladies and gentlemen. I recommend it wholeheartedly. I think I'll see it again, soon, and buy it when it comes out.

I've been listening to the Polyvinyl Sampler all day. I keep meaning to burn it for Brother Buerger, but I can't get it out of my stereo for long enough.

Mom told me I can't wear the pants of four thousand holes until I patch the ones showing my rump. Sigh. More sewing. Speaking of which, I have string art due tomorrow for Geometry. BUT! Midterms are over, and I can stop having that recurring nightmare where I fail French.

Talked to Skyler today. He can blow bubbles with his spit and make farting noises with his hands. I'm so insanely jealous.

The snow outside is so beautiful in patches, but is slushed together with gravel and mud and is generally unaesthetic. Dirty snow is such ananethema to me.

heh, heh, I looked at my floor and saw the roll of brown paper towels I stole from the bathroom at school. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home