Monday, January 19, 2004

Buergers came over last night, after an uneventful weekend at dad's. We watched Holes and Daddy Day Care and had a super good time. Brother Buerger is my favorite of anything ever. He burned me all the Radiohead CDs I don't have, except Hail to the Thief, and "Loved" by The Cranes, which is pretty depressing, but I really like #2. Then again, it might just be depressing because I'm sitting in my room with the lights off.
We stayed up till 12:30 last night because of the two-hour delay and I seriously expected school to be canceled and yelled at mom when she woke me up at 8:30. It was really good times. I didn't study at all either, because I thought I could do that today, but nope! I did my study guide for french the period before it was due, three pages typed, take that. I think I did pretty well on my English midterm, and French was one of the book tests, so that was probably passed too. But tomorrow I have Biology II, which will make me explode, and Geometry, which I haven't studied at all for. Ahh and there's the Academy Awards tomorrow night at church and I don't have a dress. And I'll probably have to shave my legs. This stinks. I just shaved 'em Saturday night. Man, staying unstinky is so much work.
Half day Thursday. Mom suggested a movie. I really want to go out for lunch tho. But I don't know where. I wish Market was open on Thursdays. Or that they'd change the bloody half day to Friday. I could do with some mac and cheese.
This kid Kyle from my Bio II class said he saw me on Saturday, even though I was in Maryland. He's cool. He sits behind me. I enjoy how he talks.
I got the sudden urge to read Wolf Speaker, so I'm off to make myself stupider through reading instead of much-needed studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home