Sunday, March 25, 2001

Tonight its very clear as we're both lying heere theres so many things I wanna say I will always love you I will never leave you alone sometimes I just forget say things I might forget it breaks my heart to see you crying I don't wanna lose you I could never make I alone I am the man who will fight for your honor I'll be the hero that you're dreaming of comming forever knowing together that we did it all for the glory of love you keep me standing tall you helped me through it all I'm always strong when you're beside me I have always needed you I could never make it alone cus I am the man who will fight for your honor I'll be the hero that you're dreaming of coming forever knowing together we did it all for the glory of love---New Found Glory: The Glory of Love

I can't wait to play a show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home