Saturday, March 17, 2001

It's not late and its not early. I want to talk to an un-named genius right now. I wish I could see him. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel, much less what I feel. Somehow right now everything is confusing, but its so late that its peaceful. Its like all of my questions are woven into an amazing blanket, and its spread around me. Its security that I know I still care. That I know that something matters to me. I've found (in my writing) I've been talking about two things lately 1) knowlege-The human mind facinates me, and I'm even more amazed at finding the limits, or the elasticity of it. 2) hope-What do I have to hope for? That sounds so sad, but its really not. I just want to know whats going to happen. I want it to be good with everything in me.
I'm getting tired, too tired to think or want to be awake. I'll forge ahead probably till 12:30 or so listening to Cricket and waiting for him.

Christa.....I miss you. I miss you're awesomeness....Its not even a question now who to want to talk to. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home