Sunday, March 18, 2001

I feel, somehow, lik this point in my life is like the end of a TV show. Like everythings fine, and no more troubles till next week. Reality takes too much time right now. I just want to take a walk, with whatever music I want to be playing in the backround. I want to go to a deserted beach all by myself. Or in a valley somewhere reading the most amazing book, or talking. I miss having intelegent conversations. I want to be able to talk to someone about something smart. Or even something stupid, as long as we can both make it seem somewhat important. I want to go on a picnic with friends. My friends, not the people my mom wants me to hang out with. Not the people that are incredibly rich, and don't care about anything but that. Christa. I want to talk to her. More than anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home