Wednesday, April 11, 2001

I know, I know. I'm lazy. But its not entirely my fault! I went to stay at the Skoch's house over the weekend, and I forgot my password. Bad Ashley! But I guess I'll fill you in on everything [well, most things ;)].

Friday (when I left): hung out, stayed up till two, went to bed.
Saturday: went to the mall, got an MXPX CD and a brush, hung out, stayed up till two watching Dumb and Dumber, went to bed
Sunday: had to wake up before ten, went to church, convinced my mom to let me stay one more night, went for a walk, got chased by hill-billies, stayed up watching a movie (Sphere, I think), got tired in the middle, went to bed
Monday: stayed home alone until 1 PM, sat around, sat around some more, ate dinner, hung out in Warner's room for a while, went to bed
Tuesday: Went to school with Warner! How cool am I? I was his older sister Danielle who lives in Louisiana and goes to McNeese...we were even told we look alike, but for my not having dimples =) Catlin and Krissie spent the night. Not trying to be mean, but I had more fun when they weren't there. But I still did enjoy myself.
Wednesday: Got up 1 1/2 hours before everyone, took phone messages, watched Chicken Run, and came home.


Here I am! Home sweet home...I'm not quite sure I'll be able to take it when school goes back. I have had such an awesome spring break so far. I know its not true, but it seems like school is the root of all my problems. I do cause them, but that enviorment doesn't really help too much. And now I'm getting kicked off the computer, so I won't be able to fufill my promise of making up for all the time I missed. Darn ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home