Friday, May 04, 2001

"When I Grow Up" by Garbage. Thanks, Christa. This is now one of my favorite songs. So far, today has been good. But then again, it's only 10. My mom let me stay home from school b/c last night I had written two essays on the computer (for English and Civics) and it crashed. Me being the genius I am, I hadn't saved any of it. So I get to spend the whole day on the computer researching Lane Cake. Oh the joys of being a teen....

In a way, I am kinda grateful for pop. It helps me appreciate all of the other music. People think the only pop is Britney and N'Sync. No one realizes how much of it is out there (haha, it sounds like some kind of disease.....well put). They say MTV has returned to rock, and yet the only rock they have on thier countdowns is Limp Biskit. That's not even real music, much less real rock. I just wish I could make people see. Or maybe I don't, maybe I'm just saying that because I know I won't ever be able to. Maybe, what if, I guess.....


I'm going to take a bubble bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home