Saturday, May 19, 2001

Today was a day. Not a sad day, not a thinking day, not anything exceptional. And yet in every way it was. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Hrm hrm hrm hrm hrm. Today was a hrm day. I miss Christa, but I'll probably be able to see her this summer, so that's alright. Just knowing I have a friend like that helps tremendously.

I love using big words. I wish I didn't confuse so many people, though.


The other day in science class I devolped my first theory. One that hasn't already been established unlike my view on linear time. It was along the lines if someone created energy (truly created, which would be against the Law of Conservation of Energy) then somehow the world's balance (if there is one) would be disturbed and something would happen to the world...I'd like to gain the knowledge to explore it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home