Sunday, October 21, 2001

I'm a helper!!!



MeBeJaMn2: Do u no how to use a washer machine
Punkyelhsa: yup! =) it's one of my few attributes
MeBeJaMn2: can u help me becaue im home alone and i have to have close for tomrow
Punkyelhsa: lol
Punkyelhsa: okay
Punkyelhsa: Put a load of either light or dark colors in, put in a scoop of detergent
Punkyelhsa: and start it. =) It's that easy.
MeBeJaMn2: ok hold on let me go try that
MeBeJaMn2: how much detergent
MeBeJaMn2: k brb
Punkyelhsa: a cup
Punkyelhsa: lol bye
Punkyelhsa: I mean..yeah.okay
MeBeJaMn2: wat
MeBeJaMn2: please
MeBeJaMn2: were do u put the detorgent
Punkyelhsa: just in over top of the clothes
MeBeJaMn2: do i just pour it in the washer
Punkyelhsa: yeah
MeBeJaMn2: but theres no speacial place
MeBeJaMn2: just in the washer
Punkyelhsa: Yeah.
Punkyelhsa: How else does it get the clothes clean?
MeBeJaMn2: k THANK U BYE BYE ive got it
Punkyelhsa: lol okay bye
MeBeJaMn2: lol
MeBeJaMn2: THANK u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home