Friday, September 27, 2002

I was hesitant about taking my little sister along to the movies with Mia and me. To be quite honest, she can be...well, quite a little sister sometimes. Partially out of guilt, I told her she could come along. Once we got to the mall, Melissa and I crawled around the book store and Mia and I traded wedgies. We dressed up like drunken drag queens in Claires and mustered up all the grace of our sex to wave at the people staring in the window passing by. After the movie Melissa suggested she dive into the trash can. As her attempts were unsuccessful, I did my duty as an older sister and helped her on her way in. As we walked out of the theater, she found a piece of popcorn in her hair, shared her find with us, and promptly ate it. We couldn't find my owner who came to pick us up so we frolicked in the many and various puddles in the parking lot. The car was finally discovered, and as I looked in the trunk for something for us to sit on, who did I see, but low and behold, Cody. Cody is a boy in many of my classes who insists I listen to "poser music". Hrmm. Stupid boy. Anywho, I stuck my tounge out at him and hopped in the car. Fun fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home