Thursday, February 19, 2004

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmyGOSH. I loved it so much. I can't even put it into words. I felt like such a country bumpkin at first, but by the time we had walked to dinner [after being in the city for about an hour] I didn't care and wanted to live in New York and strut down the streets with the best. It was really fantastic. As for Phantom, I couldn't have asked for more. The Phantom's voice was so powerful. Christine [Kristine?] wasn't Sarah Brightman, but she was wonderful and I loved it so much and I'm so happy that I had forgotten the ending and I cried and nightdreamed the whole way home and I'm running on three hours of sleep and I've been wearing these clothes for two days but it was worth it and more. Ah. No words for it. I wish you could've been there, and I got you a playbill, and I will get you one next time and you should've heard the music, we could've ascended, hand-in-hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home