Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Just finished The Folk of the Fringe by Orson. Mmmm. I love him so much. I'm talking to Cody, too, the tall kid from school. Apparently he hates me, because he sure is being quiet. Whatev, 's coo.
Patrick and I decided we're going to Russia on our honeymoon.
Buergers were coming over, I wonder what happened with that.
I'm listening to "Night Moves" by Mr. Seger on repeat. Kyle always makes fun of me cause I do things like this. Play and play and play a song till I know every lyric. But by that time I'm pretty bored with it. Nonetheless, I'm still momentarily obsessed.
I'm such a bad Mormon. points all her own, psh.

and o-o-oh
the wonder
i felt the lighning
and waited on the thunder
waited on the THUUUNDEEEERR

i awoke last night to the sound of thunder
how far off, i sat and wondered
started humming a song from ninteen sixty-two
ain't it funny how the night moves
when you just don't seem to have as much to lose
strange how the night moves
with autumn closing in....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home