Sunday, March 14, 2004

I was shrunk today. My dad says I don't look any smaller.

So, I love Patrick. Beth let me borrow The Perks of Being A Wallflower and it depresses me every time I put it down, but I like reading it anyways. And the boy in it reminds me of Patrick, but patrick seems more concise. And he made me a CD that I love. And I need the playlist so I can put a finger on those notes and words. And it's good, right now. Even with being shrunk and having to feel so emotionally awkward and hidden all the time. Because I put a mask on my face today and while I was showering I pretended I was in the videos for Tallulah and Putting the Damage On and Kyle got his license and we're going to peel out of the parking lot tomorrow afternoon in big sunglasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home