Monday, May 10, 2004

highlights from tonight

conversational

HMSwrecked: how are you?
supercow489: broke hand
supercow489: surfing
supercow489: you?
HMSwrecked: greasy hair
HMSwrecked: not washing

supercow489: ahhhhhh i love apache chiefs
HMSwrecked: they're the best kind of chief
supercow489: i so want to happen upon a native uncontacted tribe somewhere and have them threaten to eat us and our viking crew of my friends and then we'll negotiate our way out of it and they'll make you their cheif
HMSwrecked: i'm indian, y'know. so it'd be by default
HMSwrecked: and i could be like "puxaput"
HMSwrecked: because that's the only indian i know
supercow489: you'd use your heritage to save our voyage
HMSwrecked: you're my voyage
supercow489: and you mine.

HMSwrecked: ich liebe es
bones2gnaw: Matrime du es??
HMSwrecked: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HMSwrecked: that totally effing made my day
bones2gnaw: hahahaha

HMSwrecked: all around the world statues crumble for me....
supercow489: who knows how long ive loved you

[image here]
p o l a r REL: our ginger bread houses
p o l a r REL: i made a synoguege
p o l a r REL: just b/c...
p o l a r REL: there are little gummybears inside, praying
p o l a r REL: and a rabbi
p o l a r REL: and i made "stain glass" windows on the sides with sprinkles
HMSwrecked: hahahahahahahahaha
HMSwrecked: oh i miss you

HMSwrecked: i like convulsed
supercow489: do you?
HMSwrecked: no i meant i, like, convulsed.
supercow489: oh i was like wtf
supercow489: lol
HMSwrecked: who's convulsed?
supercow489: i dont know i thought he was your friend

HMSwrecked: crap and let out my flies
bones2gnaw: is crap a verb there?
HMSwrecked: double duty
HMSwrecked: ha, ha.
HMSwrecked: and no, it's not.

singular

drowning
[Sheepie]
"it was a standard suicide drowning - filled her pockets with rocks and waded in." The officer's words echoed in my head as I sat on the riverbank watching pebbles and stones clattering towards me. When one leaped into my pocket, I got up and ran.
May 10, 2004 06:29 PM

raise
[Nicole]
I raised my hands high above my head and whispered, "Go, just go." That was the end of it. I didn't want to see him anymore, I gave up and this was the end. Never mind what the problem was, something petty like always, but eventually, these things build and build until it is a mountain of problems waiting at your doorstep. And you must have your theoretical bags packed.
May 3, 2004 11:20 AM

[dave]
he didn't raise children, he reared them -- as often as possible.dave
May 3, 2004 12:06 PM

[Keladryb]
She lifts her glass towards the sky, toasting the future, toasting the present. Beside her, he's grinning broadly, a rare gesture for him, and she wants to kiss him for it. He notices her looking and ducks away, not willing to admit to such an out-of-character moment. She raises her glass and begins the toast to the new year, and beside her, he's smiling.
May 3, 2004 12:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home