Monday, June 23, 2003

This morning I was woken up at the ungodly hour of 8:30. AM. Having stayed up till 2 watching Pleasantville and having proceeded to read Harry Potter until 4, when I decided it was high time to bathe myself, I fell asleep thusly at 4:30 in the AM. So! 4 hours of sleep and typing and sorting and printing is not my idea of fun--not this early, anyway. But hey, I just got 20 bucks! So holy crap I have 30 dollars in my posession. But I have to pay tithing and then some because I forgot last time I was paid.

FLOGGING MOLLY WAS AMAZING!!! Amanda and I made sweet sweet love by a fire to Kyle's friend slash danced and sang next to him. Kyle thinks I really loved him and eh....not so much. But oh my goodness. They played Kilburn High Road and Salty Dog and What's Left of the Flag and Black Friday Rule [which is a very very long song...] and a buttload of others I can't recall at the moment. It was so wonderful and ohh my goodness. They played Rebels of the Sacred Heart something like second to last and that's Kyle's favorite song and we were all dancing out our happy and I jumped in the pit and skanked and screamed the lyrics to every song except for What's Left of the Flag--alas, I don't know it very well a'tall. My feet are still a little sore from dancing in shoes that are really just a sock with rubber on the bottom for 5 hours. I got dehydrated somewhere near the end but got water so it's all gravy. We left at like 12:30 and stopped somewhere to pick up the new Harry Potter book on the way home. We took turns reading it aloud but I fell asleep halfway there [in nothing but my hoodie--scandalous. i've been doing that a lot lately. hrm]. But now I'm the farthest in the book and I love J.K. Rowling and long books that just keep on coming.

So right now I'm at work! I have a typewriter and computer with the internet [ours got shut off because tardo cable company got it mixed up with our next-door neighbors] and Prince Caspian and The Princess Bride and my CDs [currently my summer lovin' mix] so I'm set till noon, when mom-o comes to pick me up.

Why is Roxie sad? I had no idea. By the way I found my Polaroid hiding beneath my bookshelf/window thing next to my bed this morning. And I have moola, which means film. Even though it's like a thousand dollar per picture.

ew i smell like smoke. ahh and i'm ravenous. way to not eat because you were exhausted when you left the house. i hate the establishment, making me get up and miss mom's blueberry muffins from a box. meh. feel sorry for me.

current mood: sleepy
current music: story of my life by social distortion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home