Saturday, May 15, 2004

entertain me

so far this weekend has sucked. today we were supposed to make aaron a care package, but we all slept in and so we didn't go to the office to pick up pictures...blah blah blah. i stayed up mad late again talking to randon and krissie and mike. but now, they're all gone. mike and krissie have work and randon's off having a social life. kyle stayed in york this weekend for a lacrosse game. so i'm just babysitting the little kids--which is, admittedly, fun. i'm also almost finished with "All is Swell-Trust in Thelma's Way" and as soon as I'm done, I'm going to start The Heartbreaking Work of a Staggering Genius. And dad has a book called 1421: The Year China Discovered America. So I'm all set until 10 or so tonight, when everyone's coming home. Mike has a Beatles documentary that I wanted to see so maybe he'll remember to get that. Oh, and I drove dad's truck to the Harkness's and ended up ramming the side into a bunch of tree branches, which made him yell at me, and me try not to cry. I hate not being a really good driver. I'm either too cautious or too lackadasical. Frustrates me.
Krissie showed me pretty pictures of myself from the trip to Florida. One's really cute, with me and Ali and Maren and the other's me laughing into the distance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Ah, ca m'a fait très heureuse! Mais, je crois que TU es l'un qui est belle =) C'est possible que je viendrai a ton maison ce soir pour choisir nos robes habillées pour l'exposition du mode. Je t'aime! Je suis expliqé pour ce soir. mais j'ai besoin faire mes devoirs et ils sont très ennuyeuse.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home